We are looking for a bubbly and vibrant Manager for our soon to be established furniture and décor store located in the main atrium of The Tannery in Woolston. We hope to find someone who has an appreciation for our laidback modern eclectic aesthetic and a love of furniture and styling. You will be in charge of maintaining the day to day running of the shop floor and POS system, adding products to our website and merchandising the shop while giving excellent service, building rapport with customers and establishing our client base.
Full time, Tuesday to Saturday hours. Starting mid-April to late April
- Read customer cues and guide sales in a helpful but non obtrusive manner.
- Merchandise the store in line with our briefed aesthetic
- Operation of Pos System, and effective management of inventory
- Processing of new deliveries and publishing of stock to website
- Liaising with suppliers on deliveries
- Hold strong product knowledge to be able to efficiently respond to customer enquiries
- Updating and reporting back to business owners, communicating any issues, and customer feedback
- Maintain a welcoming and tidy store environment that is inviting for customers
- You have two or more years of retail experience preferably in a related field or otherwise a possess a strong passion for furniture and deco.
- You share a similar aesthetic or you are able to follow and execute a brief and you have high visual merchandising skills.
- You are a people person with a genuine love for providing excellent customer service.
- Understanding of pos systems.
- Physically fit and able to help move furniture in store.
- E commerce and social media skills would be plus but are not essential.
Please submit your CV and cover letter in PDF format to Madeleine Cassels at email@example.com by 6th April 2023