If You Come to Earth is a glorious guide to our home planet, and a call for us to take care of both Earth and each other.
This stunning book is inspired by the thousands of children Sophie Blackall has met during her travels around the world in support of UNICEF and Save the Children.
- An engaging storybook about a single curious and imaginative child
- Simultaneously funny and touching
- Carries a clear message about the need to care for the earth and each other
- Ideal for children ages 3 to 5 years old
- A great pick for teachers looking for a crowd-pleasing picture book about the world for little students
- Perfect for parents, grandparents, and caregivers
Hardback, 80 pages
Size: 239 x 297 x 18mm